1. All secrets will be posted. Please keep in mind, our queue can only post 50 secrets a day. You can choose to log out and use a fake e-mail if you don’t want us to know who you are, but either way your url will not be shown. Every secret is anonymous.
Examples of Non-Secrets: Whatsername is my favorite singer; 2 + 2 = 4; I like apple juice. A secret is something you would normally keep to yourself. Keep this in mind.
2. No last names. You can however, submit first names and initials. We want to protect your privacy, and theirs. Also if it’s possible, try not to reveal too much about your location. If your town is small, it’d probably be better to mention the name of your state instead.
3. Please no submissions with links to other websites, another tumblr, or your personal tumblr. We do not accept promotions or shout outs. Sorry :-(
4. Do not insert your own read more links into your submission. They can’t go anywhere because the submissions page is integrated into our inbox, not our blog. We’ll add them in. Also, please don’t spam. You can submit as many times as you’d like, but 10 secrets in a row is spamming our inbox.
5. You can submit in any language you like. You don’t have to write in english. You can write as much or as little as you want. The floor is yours. But please make sure before submitting, you correct as many mistakes in your secret as you can. In the text field, there’s an ABC button with a check, click it and it’ll spell check your post for you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or write to us at askblogsecret.tumblr.com/ask